About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Friday, May 29, 2009


Skipped school on tuesday with Rouping as she didn't want to go school last minute, wasn't being a good girl on that day :\ Had McDonald's for breakfast at Lot 1 and talk cock sing song as usual, decided to head to town after that to kill time and boredom. And we found out something which is.. The shops at Far East start their business at a very late time, not even half of the shops were opened at as late as 12 in the afternoon. Went back to Lot 1 at around 1300 and had the $2 Nasi Lemak for our lunch. Happened to chance upon Zhizang after that, accompanied her for a short while while waiting for Pamela and Rachel to meet us after their dismissal. The both of them reached an hour later (like finally) and we then accompanied Pamela to have her lunch, talk cock sing song as usual. Home sweet home then as all of us had completely no idea on where to go.



Nothing much happened on wednesday, just went to Lot 1 and Yew Tee with Rouping after dismissal at 1330. Rouping and I ONLY, forgotten why didn't the other two go with us O: Home sweet home then. Wasn't being a good girl once again yesterday as I skipped school again with Rouping, it was my turn who didn't feel like attending school at the very last minute. But I told myself that yesterday will be the last time I'm doing so, and I strongly have faith in myself that I can keep my words for it. Stupid Rouping made me waited for three whole hours at McDonald's alone, how pathetic. Had KFC for breakfast and talk cock sing song as usual, went to Teck Whye to find smarty and co after that as we had nowhere to go. Slacked, accompanied smarty to see doctor, and went back to Lot 1 to have my lunch. Home sweet home then.

Today is a happy yet bad day for me. The happy thing is that, I'm the top normal academic student for English and Chinese! Its really great to see my name appearing first at the distinction board for the very first time :D But of course I must not be too excited about it as I'd failed the rest of my subjects, I'll work harder for sure to achieve better results. As for what that had ruined my day, is regarding to the two annoying principals in this annoying school. They claimed that I show no interest in my studies as I've been absenting myself frequently from school, they even threatened to suspend me from school until my N levels. Yes I admit that I used to absent myself very frequently for no valid reason during the last term, but that was last term. This term, I've been trying my very best to attend school daily. I'm only absent for around three to four times if I didn't remembered wrongly, which is a great improvement compared to last term. Why must they always look at the negative side of ours instead of the positive side? So what if I got distinction for my exams? I'll still be a useless student in their eyes, they will never appreciate the effort that I've been putting in. What if I really got suspended? Sigh.. Anyway school ended at 1245 today, headed home straight as I'll be meeting Rouping and Rachel for dinner later on. Actually the main purpose is to see Jolin Tsai lah, LOL. Parents-Teachers-Conference tomorrow, pray hard that nothing goes wrong..

June holidays are here, I hereby wish all students Happy Holidays! Pathetic me still have to attend remedial lessons everyday for the first two weeks D: So do enjoy and cherish your holidays to the fullest if you can alright? Anyway I'll be going to Vaunt 4 on the 7th, who's going?

Its like a dream come true..

No comments: