About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Monday, June 01, 2009


Went to Lot 1 to see Jolin Tsai with Rouping and Rachel last friday as she was holding her autograph session there. Couldn't really catch a good view of her as we were standing way at the back, hence we couldn't take any pictures of her too. Had McDonald's for dinner after that, and we had so much difficulties looking for available seats. We then slacked around, self-entertained, talk cock sing song, and finally decided to go off at around 4 in the morning. A big thank you to the two girls for walking me home :D



Far East and bugis with sissy yesterday, it has been kinda long since I'd last went out with her individually. Went to Lot 1 first to meet a buyer and also, to get the top that we wanted for long. Headed to town after that as we planned to go Far East, walked around and had our early dinner at the wanton noodles stall there. Got bored of the place soon after and sissy suggested to go to Bugis instead, so we headed there next. Spent hours shopping at Bugis Street, and both our hands were filled with 987654321 plastic bags. Haha. Walked around Bugis Junction and the new shopping mall beside Bugis Street, we then decided to go off as the both of us were dead beat. Home sweet home at around 2300, thanks dad for the McDonald's supper treat. Spent a big hole in my pocket, I hereby declare that I'm officially broke T.T I want free flow cash!















P/S: Sorry for the scribblings effect on some of the pictures, it is to censor obscene parts :\

Rebonded my hair just now, and I'm so glad that it turned out exactly like how I wanted. To end off, I shall add-on to my view towards some bitch. I really wonder why is she so shameless, refusing to learn from her mistakes and yet goes around whining here and there like nobody's business. If thats the case, please do not blame other people if their hatred towards you grow deeper and deeper okay? Once again I didn't mention any names here, so please do not assume that I'm referring to whoever whoever. Unless you feel guilty? *roll eyes* I'm starting to lose trust in everyone again, whats wrong with me?

You standing at my doorstep with a bouquet of red roses on your hands, how perfect..

No comments: