About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Monday, June 08, 2009


Hi all, I'm so sorry to leave my blog dead for the past one week. Have you readers forgotten about me? I hoped not. The main reason of me not blogging is due to my plain laziness. And also, I've been spending most of my time online playing restaurant city! I know some of you might think that I'm lame or whatsoever, but I can't deny that I'm getting more and more addicted to it :P Alright, enough of that. I shall now share some experiences that I had within the past one week with you readers, do read on.

Firstly, my experience with Create Talents, a so called modeling agency. I guess some of you girls will find this agency's name familiar yup? I was approached by this china accent lady some days before at Bugis, and she flashed me a Create Talents name card while she was telling me what was it about. From what I've heard, it's all about freelance modeling. As I'm quite interested in it, I gave her my name and phone number as requested. Few days later, the company called me up and I was told to go for an interview the next day. Out of curiosity, I went for it the next day as told. The interviewer showed me a big portfolio which contains all the succeeded projects with many big companies, which she claimed the models were theirs. I was so convinced by her at that moment, but thank god I'm only sixteen, which requires parents' consent. As a result, I was told to go for another interview with my mom along on some other day. To know more about the company, I went to research about it online. I then found out that most of the reviews posted online claimed that the company is a scam, we would have to pay a huge sum of money (approximately $500) just to get our portfolio done. Worst still, they don't guarantee that we would be selected for their projects. After reading the reviews, I made up my mind immediately that I'm not going for the next interview for sure. They called me up quite a number of times but I just reject all of them, and they gave up calling. I'm not trying to say that I'm very sure that this company is a scam, but I just hope that you girls wouldn't be so silly to take the risk.

Secondly, my first clubbing experience at St.James. Went to Vaunt 4 with Rouping and Rachel last night. Sadly, things didn't turn out as smooth as I thought. Rouping had to leave earlier, and the 2 hours queue almost killed Rachel and I. Worst still, I couldn't even get a chance to get into the club! As my birthday is not over yet, I had to borrow my friend's id. Despite memorising her nric number, I still got caught in the end. Never have I thought that the bouncer actually checked my bag and took out my own id from my wallet, my friend's id was confiscated as well. Felt so guilty to cause Rachel missing her chance to get in just because of me, and our $22 just flew away like this ): Cabbed home alone then as the both of us were going separate ways. Wasted my time and money just because of the risk I've taken, lesson learnt.
















Pictures above are taken last night, I love my make up! Hehe. I don't welcome dogs like you in my blog, so stop viewing for goodness sake. You know who you are. Ladies' Priority tomorrow, should I go? Or not? :\

It seemed to be the end..

No comments: