About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Monday, June 15, 2009

First of all, Happy 7th Birthday to Esther fatty! Yes I'm still awake at this hour as I've to wake up at as early as 0900 even if I sleep, so I would rather not turn in instead. Time flies and I'd abandoned my blog for another one week due to plain laziness again. Besides that, I've also been watching the oh-so-hot drama Boys Before Flowers online. A big thank you to those who have recommended me the drama, or else I wouldn't be able to know how irresistible Kimbum's smile and cuteness is :P Even though I love Kimbum very very much now, I still love Aaron okay? Hahaha.

Lot 1, Bugis and Far East with sissy last saturday to get my stuffs, and also, to get Esther's birthday present. Plan was kinda ruined on that day as sissy kept on sleeping and the stupid flu medicine that I'd took made me fell asleep after lunch -.- That was why so much of our time was wasted. Finally managed to leave house at 5 in the evening. Went to Lot 1 first to get Esther's birthday present, I got a furry Domokun pencil case and a big lollipop for her while sissy got a very huggable teddy bear for her. Headed to Bugis Street next to get my stuffs, was so rush that I couldn't even shop around freely. Had a light dinner at the cafe there too. Rushed over to Far East after dinner as the time was kinda late already, luckily I got my stuffs before the shops close. Wanted to walk around town after that but both sissy and I were damn restless, so we sat down at some bench and cam-whored there while resting instead. Decided to go off not long after, had a drink at Yew Tee McDonald's and home sweet home then. Was suffering from drowsiness the whole day, whose fault? Flu medicine's fault.










I know that I look weird and ugly on that day, don't have to remind me about that. If you guys are wondering whose picture was I holding onto, it's Kimbum's picture :D And I realized that I've been wearing dark blue tops recently, LOL. Next is Esther's mini family birthday celebration, shall let the pictures do the talking.












P/S: Sorry for the smileys, I look super yucks in those pictures O:

Oh, I've almost forgotten to mention what mom and dad have given Esther. Mom got a phone for her while dad gave her a red packet, yes it's very traditional but he just have no idea on what to get for her. I need money to buy so so many stuffs that I want, or should I say need instead? How I wish that money would drop from sky :\ Shall end this post with a picture of my new boyfriend, HAHA.


No comments: