About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Sunday, May 10, 2009


Its 10th May today, I hereby wish all mama(s) on earth a Happy Mother's Day! What did you readers gave your mom? How are you readers gonna spend your day with your mom? As for me, my sisters and I have planned to bring my mom out for dinner later on. And these are what I'd given to my mom..







A handmade card, a flower with 'Love U Mom' on it, and a foundation that mom have always wanted. Glad that mom loves it :D I would also like to thank everyone of you who had asked me to cheer up. No worries, I'm fine. I'll try to cheer up alright?

Went to Lot 1 alone last night to buy presents for mom. Lucky me met Violet and Valerie there, thanks to the twins to keep me accompanied. Chanced upon Eugene after the twins had left, chit-chatted with him and two of his friends as the time was still early. Bus-ed home alone at around 0030, home sweet home soon after. Had Math paper 2 on friday, and I'm sure I gonna flunk it because the paper was oh-so-physics instead of oh-so-math -.- Went to Lot 1 with Pamela, Rouping and Rachel after dismissal at 1000. Had LJS for breakfast and talk cock sing song as usual, home sweet home then.

I'd revamped and shifted my blogshop, do support http://helloiloveshopping.blogspot.com!

Let fate decides everything..

No comments: