About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Sunday, May 03, 2009


Okay, I hereby declare that my phone is officially dead -.- I wanted to send it to repair but my 1 year warranty is already over, and I do not wish to spend money on a dumb phone that will cause problems repeatedly. I'm someone who's better off dead without a phone. Luckily at that point of time, my savior, Rouping baobei came to the rescue! I really want to thank her for lending me her phone for the time being. This is what I call friends, trying their best to help you when you're in trouble. Thank you so much baobei, I'll give you Show Luo for your birthday present :P

So I wasted another saturday rotting at home with my laptop, sissy and I then decided to chill at McDonald's at night to kill boredom. Brought my laptop along but unfortunately, the McDonald's upstairs which has wireless connection was closed. It started raining like cats and dogs as well so we went to McCafe instead, played with the webcam and played some offline games since there wasn't internet connection. Something great happened which made me very very overjoyed, shall not mention what it is though >< Dad came to fetch us at around 3 in the morning and home sweet home then. Shall post up the webcam pictures that the both of us had taken, but before that, I warn you not to scroll down if you dislike me. And I admit that I did act cute in most of the pictures lah, but thats what makes webcam-ing fun isn't it? :D

















Oops the last picture :X Hehe. Tomorrow will be the start of MYE already, the thought of having all the papers in the hall made me nervous even though I'd already did it last year. I need to try my best even though its not counted in N levels. Wish me luck readers, and good luck to all who are having your MYE as well!

Ps: Readers to take good care of yourselves throughout this swine flu period alright? *blows kisses*

Ever has it been that love knows its depth until the hour of separation..

No comments: