About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Friday, May 01, 2009


Grrr, I'm so pissed off with my dumb phone right now! The dial, exit and delete button can't be pressed out of a sudden. But it only happens after I typed a text, does anyone knows how to solve this problem? >:( I want a new phone, I want a new walkman phone with at least 3.0 mega pixels camera. Well, unless I'm rich enough to fulfil this dream myself or it will be impossible. Anyway school ended at 1500 yesterday, bus-ed home alone straight after dismissal as I'd to carry piles of books home due to MYE. I successed to be independent and pink dolphin said that I'm a strong girl :D Home sweet home then.

I wonder why are there so many busybodies revolving around me, why do they love to interfere other's people matter so much when its totally none of their business? Fyi I'm already used to seeing people like you, who wants to ruin my reputation. Small little kid, why not go and study for your exams instead of being such a busybody? Stop being stupid to hide behind the computer, saying nonsensical stuffs without evidence. Yes I love my ex I love my ex I love my ex, what can you do? Leave down your name if you aren't a coward, and I'll make sure you bear the consequences. And shut up, if you don't even have the guts to do so.

Oh well, its a holiday today and yet I'm rotting at home with my laptop :\ Never mind, at least dad promised to bring sissy and I out for supper tonight! Shall end this post with something cool, which is..

Lady Gaga's bow hair! Isn't it cool and suits such a gorgeous lady like her? I actually know the steps for it but too bad my hair is too less and thin for it. For girls who wanna try it out, you can actually search for it in Youtube. And now I'm going to click on the 'publish post' button to publish my post :D

If only I can read your mind..

No comments: