About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hey readers, take a look at http://slav-eforlove.blogspot.com now. Compare her header picture, Nuffnang poll, links and credits to mine. Wow, what a coincidence to have so many stuffs similar to mine huh? HAHA. (Matter rest since she have changed stuffs that are similar to mine.)

Sunday, 10th May 2009.
Had Mother's Day dinner at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe after a long consideration. It was a wide spread even though the food there weren't as nice as I thought :\ Wanted to catch a movie or go for some singing session after that but mom had something on, home sweet home instead then.



Monday, 11th May 2009.
It was supposed to be a fun shopping day out for sissy and I but some annoying bitches ruined our day, read on and you will know why. Went to Lot 1 at around 12 in the afternoon to meet a buyer, had our lunch at Mos Burger after that. Was totally pissed off by some 好心没好报 people, and that was the first thing that ruined my day. I was just being kind to lend a helping hand but I got 'dao' in the end, what the heck? Train-ed to Bugis after that to meet another dealer and to get the stuffs I want there, and that was when the second thing that ruined my day happened. The bag that I'd received from the dealer wasn't the exact bag that I'd saw it online, it was a smaller one instead. I requested for a refund but she said that she doesn't do refund and asked me to contact her supplier instead. Worst still, the supplier was so unreasonable and arrogant! I was so pissed off that I seeked for mom's help in the end, shall talk about the later part later on. So I finally got my flats and the exact bag that I wanted at Bugis Street, went to the new shopping mall beside it to take a look too. We then headed all the way to Pasir Ris to meet the supplier for the refund, take note that its Pasir Ris -.- She even wanted me to meet her at the bus stop near her house instead of the train station, like hello? Who does she think she is? But we still managed to meet her at the train station afterall. Her attitude was so sucky and she even warned me to watch out when its her fault at first, look who's talking? Didn't have the mood to go anywhere else after that, had our dinner at Lot 1 and home sweet home then.

Tuesday, 12th May 2009.
Didn't have to report to school early again as POA paper 2 was at second session, but Pamela and I met up an hour earlier to have McDonald's breakfast and to study together. Thanks smarty for the lollipop! POA paper is gone case as usual, and I actually spent my first half an hour sleeping -.- Rouping and I accompanied Rachel to have her lunch at Lot 1 after dismissal at 1315, talk cock sing song as usual and home sweet home then.

Today, 13th May 2009.
Had POA paper 1 today, gone case as usual. Went to the Ntuc Foodfare near Lot 1 to have breakfast with Pamela, Rouping and Rachel after dismissal at as early as 0900. Talk cock sing song as usual for hours and went to walk around Lot 1 after that, home sweet home then.

Oral exam tomorrow, and I'm feeling so nervous and afraid of the picture discussion part D: I've been feeling so unusual nowadays, my heart seemed to be pressurized by something but I just can't figure what it is. I hope I'll be alright soon, I really hate to be unhappy.. And I'm craving for ice milo and cola lollipop now out of a sudden, how random.

I need a hug..

No comments: