About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hi readers, apologies for neglecting my blog these few days as I was sick and didn't have much time to update. School as usual everyday except for tuesday, was so sick that I'd to take some rest at home. Gotten back some of my results, some are more than satisfaction while some are disappointing. The satisfying ones are my languages, English and Chinese. My English marks were above my expectation, I expected for a B3 but I actually got an A2. And I finally achieved my goal of getting an A1 and first in class for Chinese, how great can these be? I hope that this will continue :D As for the disappointing ones, it goes for my POA, Physics and Chemistry. I flunked very badly for my POA and Physics, I really need to buck up no matter how hard it is. My Chemistry improved quite a lot even though I still failed, can you believe that I actually improved to 41 marks compared to single digit marks? Nevertheless, I'll still continue bucking up to achieve better results. I've not gotten back my Geography, Math and Social Studies yet. But I'm sure the results will be one after another disappointing for sure. I've been having so much fun crazing and fooling around with my girls nowadays. We sing and dance like nobody's business, we cracked jokes to make each other laugh like mad girls. Even teachers couldn't withstand us and laugh with us at times, haha. Time flies, we'll all be taking our graduation photos tomorrow. Shall post some cam-whored pictures that Pamela, Rouping and I had taken today.











People always say that we don't have to be with the person that we love, seeing him or her being happy is more than enough. Is that true? But why do I yearn for him so much? Am I being very greedy to want him to be by my side and stand by me? Am I? I can appear to be cheerful infront of everyone, but who knows how upset am I feeling deep inside? Who knows how I numb myself through tears whenever I'm alone? Let fate decides everything, its always easier said than done..

No comments: