About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Was woken up by Emelda's call yesterday, got prepared and went to Vivo City alone to meet her. Violet sister came not long after and that was when that stupid Emelda 'pangseh' just because of her ex boyfriend -.- Violet and I then went to have our lunch at Kopitiam and went to walk around for a short while after that. Decided to hit town next as the both of us got so bored over there, walked around town and spent most of our time at Far East as usual. Sis brought me to have some new icy dessert and I swear it tasted like heaven, and the both of us just couldn't shift our eyes away from the super nice biker jacket which cost as 'cheap' as $50 T.T I want money to drop from the sky please. Accompanied sis to meet her friend at Singapore Flyer after that and we had such a hard time getting there, chit-chatted with her friend for awhile and decided to go off soon after. Train-ed back and home sweet home then.

Oral exam on thursday suck like bloody hell especially during english oral, read on and you will know why. Chinese oral went on smoothly for me, didn't get caught of anything and didn't receive much negative comments from the teacher. English oral was a disaster, my hair was already caught by some bitch timekeeper while I was queueing. Refused to do anything to it in the first place though, so what did she do? Complained to one teacher after another like some pathetic fellow, HAHA. Was told to go to the back of the queue then, and I still refused to do anything to my hair until Mdm Lim came to talk to me in a polite way. At least the way she talked was so much better compared to that bitch -.- Went to the washroom to get my hair tidied, and I think most of my friends' eyes have problem as they said that I look nice with my fringe pinned up when I looked like an idiot. Mdm Lim then took me for oral instead, she was really nice to me (: Went to Lot 1 to have McDonald's with Pamela, Rouping and Rachel after dismissal at around 1300 as we wanted to collect the pink cup. Chit-chatted in the library (in a soft tone of course) after that and all of us were so shocked to hear shockening stuffs from one another. Hyprocrites, two-headed snakes and liars please fuck off far from us okay? ^^ Bus-ed home alone and home sweet home then.

My eyes tend to itch and get swollen very easily nowadays, I guess I really need to spend lesser time with my precious laptop already :\ And I really pity cowards who act like dogs, tsk tsk.

I need a miracle..

No comments: