About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Thursday, May 07, 2009


Dear readers, I would like to thank all of you for your encouragement and support, I really do appreciate it a lot. But sad to say, I've to disappoint all of you that its impossible between pink dolphin and I already. He had already made it clear that I won't stand a chance no matter how long I wait for him. I guess I've always been a nuisance to him, I guess I don't deserve his love. I lost him totally. I'm not fine, I'm really not. No one can feel the agony in me. My 270506, no more.. )':

Monday, 4th May 2009.
Had English paper 1 and 2, it was kinda easy overall but I got my report format wrongly. And I couldn't believe that I actually wrote a total of 469 words for my composition O: Went to Lot 1 McDonald's to talk cock sing song with Pamela, Rouping and Rachel after dismissal at 1210. Sissy, Eugene and Enqi then came to look for me after girlfriends went off. Walked around, played with Courts's laptops and spent 987654321 hours buying stationeries at Popular. Sissy and I then slacked at McDonald's for a short while while Eugene went off, home sweet home then.

Tuesday, 5th May 2009.
Had Geography and Physics paper, both are definitely gone case for sure. Slacked at some void deck with Pamela and Izen after dismissal at 1145 while waiting for Rouping and Rachel, and we were so dumb that we actually took the wrong bus -.- Pamela and I then headed to Lot 1 to meet the both of them after that while Izen went off, had McDonald's for lunch and talk cock sing song as usual. Home sweet home then.

Wednesday, 6th May 2009.
Had Math paper 1 and Social Studies paper, Math was alright but I didn't managed to finish my Social Studies paper :\ 13 marks just flew away like this. Skipped POA remedial as I was very restless, and almost half of the class skipped it as well. LOL. Went to slack at some void deck with some of my classmates instead after dismissal at 1230. Pamela and I then went to Lot 1 to meet Rouping for lunch, had KFC and talk cock sing song as usual. Walked around for awhile and home sweet home then.

Today, 7th May 2009.
Didn't have to report to school early as I only had my Chemistry paper during the second session, but Pamela and I decided to meet up an hour before the paper starts as we wanted to have breakfast and study together. Chemistry paper was gone case as well, and I've no idea why did I feel much more sleepy though I managed to sleep two hours more. Pamela and I accompanied Rouping to have her lunch in school and to have her haircut at Teck Whye market after dismissal at 1215, went to Lot 1 after that as we had nowhere to go. Pamela and I started on our two weeks campaign today :D Talk cock sing song at McDonald's and we couldn't believe that we actually chit chatted for three hours! Home sweet home then.

I've been busying with my MYE recently hence I don't really have the time to update, do pardon me for that alright? Off to study for my Math paper 2 tomorrow now, bai bai.

Are you happier now without me?..

No comments: