About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I realized that I tend to get more and more slumberous recently, I doze off very easily in class even though I didn't want to. It still happens even when I go to bed early, why is this so? Anyway school ended at around 1400 today due to POA time practice, and Miss Quek's cute brother came to relief our class :D Bus-ed home with Rouping baobei after that since we had nowhere to go. Chit chatted a lot with her and I realized that I really grew up a lot and am really a changed person now compared to the past, which is a good thing. She also strongly believe that I can 'do it', thanks so much baobei! Home sweet home then. Net wasn't working once again so I went to take a 5 hours nap, and I wonder how am I going to sleep later on.

To the '...' who had tagged me, who are you to say that I don't suit to say that I love my ex? If I don't suit to say so, who suits? You? HAHA. I don't need your permission to love him, and you have no rights to stop me from loving him. Grow up and stop having such childish thinking for goodness sake.

I'd finished watching They Kiss Again, which drama should I watch next? Any recommendations? And I'm very reluctant to do my Social Studies homework now, should I or should I not do? :\

A sweet lil touch of you..

No comments: