About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Monday, April 27, 2009


I've been feeling so lethargic the moment I got up from my bed. I slept on the bus while I was on my way to school, I slept in the hall during assembly, and I spent most of my time sleeping in the classroom during lessons instead of paying attention. Guess it was the side effect of the medicine I'd took. Well, so school ended at 1330. Chit-chatted in the canteen with my girls for almost two hours and went to Lot 1 with Rouping Baobei, Rachel and Izen Honey after that. Walked around and had our lunch at Pizza Hut, talk cock sing song while eating as usual. Bus-ed home with Izen after lunch and home sweet home then. Was so exhausted that I took a three hours nap straight after I got home.

The weather is such a killer nowadays. Readers do take good care of yourself alright? Do drink more water and have enough rest, don't end up falling sick like me D:

Its the 27th today, you may have forgotten about it but every 27th of the month still mark a special day in my life. You said I'm silly to hold on, I want to tell you that I'm willing to be the silly girl of yours no matter what. You told me to get over with the past and move on, I want to tell you that I can get over with the past but to move on with you. You said that there will be someone better for me, I want to tell you that you're the best in my heart and you're all I ever wanted. Lastly, I want to tell you that I, love, you..

No comments: