About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Friday, April 03, 2009


Hi all, sorry for the super late update. I wasn't allow to come online for the past few days due to some personal reason. I doubt that I can come online as often as before due to that reason too, hence I may not be able to update my blog as often as before too |: Alright, I shall summarize everything for the past few days. School as per normal and there's nothing interesting about it except for monday and today, shall post about monday first.

Went to catch Campus Superstar Live with sissy, Yuting and Binbin. Thanks Yuting for asking me along! Rushed home after school to get prepared as schedule for the day was kinda tight. Sissy and I then went to meet Eugene at Lot 1 to have lunch after we got prepared, had Pizza Hut and walked around Lot 1 for a short while. Bid farewell to Eugene after that as sissy and I had to leave to meet Yuting and Binbin, met the both of them at Yew Tee and we made our way to Mediacorp aftermath. We almost went crazy while queueing as we were all sweating like hell and our legs were really tired, and the worst thing is that we had to sit at the stairs instead of the seats available as the theatre was fully packed. I swear the atmosphere went high totally once Fahrenheit came out, I was also screaming like mad till I hurt my throat >< The most exciting thing was that Aaron actually waved to Binbin and I! I'm not trying to be thick skin or what but I swear he was waving directly to us once we caught his attention, hahaha. Nevertheless, they really do look more handsome in real life, especially Aaron :P Left soon after Fahrenheit had finished all of their performances and the four of us were really tired by then, home sweet home at 11pm and celebrated sissy's birthday at 12am sharp. Was so dead beat that I rested at home the next day.



















Its Teck Whye Secondary's Caring Day today! Secondary 4 students all played a part to save the earth by collecting old newspapers and clothings from residents around the neighbourhood. Grouped with Pamela, Rachel, Jonathan and Alfred and I swear it was really tiring for someone like me to carry stacks and stacks of newspapers here and there ._. A fun and rare experience though. Our class completed the task at around 11am and was dismissed, went to Lot 1 with Pamela and Rachel then. Went to the library for some cooling air con and to take some rest. Had Pizza Hut for lunch and we actually chit-chatted for hours till the waitress came to settle our bill automatically, it was kinda paiseh. Haha. We then went to separate ways as the three of us was so tired that we couldn't wait to get home, home sweet home then.







I seriously don't understand why are there so many immature people living in this world who love to leave negative comments about other people. No one is perfect, are you perfect? No. Since you people thinks that I'm fat and my dressing style is ugly, which irk you, why bother coming to my blog to look at my pictures then? Aren't you brainless? Get lost if you dislike me, and don't judge me cause you aren't close with me at all.

Pink Dolphin, why why why?

No comments: