About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The weather is so weird today, the sky was already very bright early in the morning but it had a 360 degrees change after that. It was great to rain anyway after so many days of global warming. Didn't attend Math remedial as I was very restless and wanted to take a break, apologies to Mdm Mary for the disappointment :\ School still ended late at 1700 despite that due to Chemistry time practice, I really need to pull up my socks for Science before its too late. Bus-ed home with Jiaxin as I chanced upon her at the bus stop. It has been really long since I've catch up with her, and I kinda miss the times we were together. Home sweet home then.

Mom brought my sisters and I out for dinner and some grocery shopping just now, it has been real long since I've really spend time with my mom as she has been spending time with her friends outside instead of staying at home to accompany my sisters and I. During the past few days, we see each other less than 8 hours a day and speak less than 10 sentences a day. It then cause miscommunication between us, our distance drifted a lot too. I really love the feeling of spending time with mom like how we did today. And mom is a LJS lover, haha.

Why are there so many irritating hypocrites in this world? I detest them to the core. Come right to my face and tell me that you dislike me if you really do, what for pretend to be my friend in front of everyone when you're actually doing so many ridiculous stuffs behind my back? Get lost from my life if you're one please. Well, I didn't state or mention any names here did I? So please do not make any assumptions assuming that I'm referring to you when you do not have any proof. Unless, you're guilty of your acts? HAHA.

感谢我不可以, 拥抱你的背影, 所以才能, 变成你的背影..

No comments: