About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Monday, April 20, 2009


Guess what? I'm currently posting using my new laptop :D A big thank you to dad for getting it for me finally after such a long time. I know that my blog is lacking of updates and is kinda dead recently, apologies for that as there's nothing interesting for me to update about at all. But, no worries for that. I'll try to update daily from now onwards since I've already gotten my own laptop alright?

I'm so stressed up with life now due to studies, I seriously think that I can go tiao lou (jump off the building) anytime -.- This week is gonna be a hectic week, extra lesson after extra lesson are all lining up one by one. Today is just the start and I'm already so dead beat, I wonder how am I gonna survive for the rest of the days. Had English time practice, Social Studies test and extra lesson today. I've got no idea what had happened to me during the extra lesson, I felt my heart thumping real fast out of a sudden and I just felt like bursting into tears and also screaming my lungs out. Worse still, I had my 2.4km run early in the morning. I almost fainted halfway through the run and was feeling so uncomfortable after the run. Went for 2 hours of detention after school, it was real bored being alone but at least I got to see pink dolphin throughout the detention! Haha. Home sweet home at around 6 in the evening then, like finally. I feel so pathetic, I need a big big hug, someone save me please.

Ps: Sweetalk's cover is Aquarius today, yes its pink dolphin's horoscope (:

So near yet so far..

No comments: