About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Sunday, April 26, 2009


Dear readers, I'm sorry for neglecting my blog once again though I'd promised to update daily. I've been really busy with school work and I just had my first MYE paper which was Mother Tongue last friday, the paper was actually alright but I couldn't believe that I could actually dozed off even during examination -.- Managed to complete the paper anyway, hope nothing goes wrong. Shall not elaborate about school further, the word 'school' has became my worst nightmare ever.

Met up with Eugene and Enqi together with sissy yesterday, it was actually an outing for sissy and I only but the both of them wanted to meet us in the end. Yes I know that Enqi had a big quarrel with us previously and I'd completely no idea why did she wanted to meet us still. Well, everything is alright by now and I seriously hope that she won't disappoint the both of us anymore. Sissy and I had our dinner at Yew Tee first and headed to Choa Chu Kang next to meet Eugene, we then cabbed to IMM from Jurong East after meeting Enqi there. Had so much fun fooling around in Diaso and memories kept flashing through my mind, I finally got my laptop file there as well. Walked around after that and walked back to the train station after all the shops were closed, didn't know that the distance was so short O: Went to Lot 1 next since we had no idea on where to go, went to the arcade for a few rounds of DDR and I couldn't believe that my skills worsen so much after not training for a period of time. Planned to catch 17 Again but Eugene wanted to go home first, so the three of us watched it without him. The movie is awesome and the main thing is, Zac Efron is super hot! Had McDonald's for our supper and slacked there till 4 in the morning, we then took our own sweet time walking home after Enqi decided to come along. Stayed up till 7 in the morning and went to bed after Enqi went home.






And now Michelle Efron is gonna click the 'publish post' button to publish her post :D

No comments: