About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Thursday, April 09, 2009



Hi readers, apologies for the lack of update as nothing much interesting has happen in life recently. Everyday is so tiring due to long hours of school, but I'm glad that I'm at least getting back to the right track in studies. Shall only post about today and not post about the past few days, as today is Apex (all pupils exercise) day! Rouping and I planned to skip it in the first place but we still went for it in the end. Went to school with Rouping and met Pamela and Izen in school, all the students then assembled at the hockey pitch as told. Red balloons and ribbons were given (as we are in Falcon house) and the hockey pitch was wet, cheer was kinda disappointing as Falcon didn't really do it well. Slacked in the canteen and walked around the school with Rouping and Izen after that while waiting for the second session to start as Pamela and Izen were only involved in the second session, while Rouping and I didn't participate in anything at all. Rouping and I were then left alone after second session had started, we were so bored that we actually fell asleep while resting at some table located at the foyer. Pamela and Izen came to look for us soon after (like finally) and we slacked at the canteen again while waiting to be dismissed. Had McDonald's for lunch at Lot 1 with Pamela and Rouping after dismissal, sing song talk cock for hours as usual and Rouping looked so funny copying someone. Haha! Went to look for Zilin in the library after that and we continued to sing song talk cock till we were chased out of the library by the librarians ._. Pamela left soon after while Rouping and I went to accompany Izen to have her lunch, walked around and decided to go home at around evening time. Bus-ed home alone and home sweet home then.


FALCON

I'm so pissed off by some idiot who refused to reply my text on purpose, shit you! (Just a misunderstanding, paiseh paiseh!)

Knowing its impossible, yet still hanging on.
Loving you deeply, deeper than before.
Stupid, is what I can call myself..
My pink dolphin )':

No comments: