About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Friday, March 06, 2009

Hi sweethearts, I'm so sorry to leave my blog dead for the past one week. I was so busy with school and some other stuffs that I could hardly come online. Talking about school, I'm so glad that I've been attending school more often compared to before already. Its a great thing isn't it? I almost get full attendance for this week, but all thanks to my fever that had caused me to fail my task. Alright, I shall post up overdue pictures and let them do the talking.



Pizza Hut and Kbox with Amanda sissy :D





Qianhui's 17th birthday :D

I know that this post is short, and I'm sorry about it. I'll try to come online more often and update often like how I did previously alright? Dad oh dad, when are you gonna get me a laptop? ):

爱我的人为我痴心不悔, 我却为我爱的人甘心一生伤伤悲..

No comments: