About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Pamela, Kimmy, Amir and I ♥

Caught Coming Soon with Pamela and Nicky on saturday. Met the both of them at Lot 1 and bus-ed to The Cathay to purchase the movie tickets aftermath, thanks Nicky for the Mos Burger treat (: Walked to Bugis to kill time and boredom but we ended up wasting our time in the arcade instead of shopping. Was kinda surprised but glad that we were not checked for the movie, Coming Soon was sick and super horrifying. I bet that it is the scariest movie I've ever caught, yes it sounds exaggerating but I'm serious. Great movie though, horror movies lovers shouldn't really miss it. Wasted trip to town and we ended up at Marina Square after a long consideration, walked around and had McDonald's for dinner. Izen and her boyfriend came to look for us after dinner then we walked to The Esplanade, sang song talked cock and continued our walk to Clarke Quay. Clarke Quay was fully packed with Manchester United fans that night, the atmosphere was so high. Izen and her boyfriend left at around 11pm, so the three of us decided to leave too. Bus-ed to Teck Whye and slacked and chit-chatted till 2 in the morning, dad fetched me home after that and home sweet home then.

Met Eugene tally today as he promised to ask me out :D Haha. Met him at Lot 1 and had lunch at Pizza Hut, stupid tally has such a big social circle. Crapped and walked rounds and rounds around Lot 1 while waiting for Xinyu (as she was supposed to pass us money) but she ended up not turning up, zzz. Sissy came to find me while tally went to meet his friends after that, went to the arcade for a few rounds of DDR and Emelda came to meet us soon after. Accompanied Emelda to Jurong Point as she have never been to the extended Jurong Point yet. Bus-ed there and accompanied rich Emelda to have Swensens for her lunch, the students deal is super worth. Spent hours shopping around after that and went to meet Emelda's friend to have dinner at Lai Lai Kitchen, we then went to the Pasar Malam outside Jurong Point to have a walk. Emelda's friend left soon after while the three of us bus-ed back to Choa Chu Kang, was shocked to see Eugene tally alighting from his bus after I'd alighted mine. Fated huh? Lmao. Sissy and I then sent Emelda home while we bus-ed home ourselves soon after, home sweet home.



Neo En Qi, everyone's patience has its limit. You had owed me the $21 for a month already, when on earth are you going to return me? You promised to return me by 8th March at first, but you told me that you have difficulties returning it. Fine, I gave you a chance. You then promised to return me by 13th March, I trusted you, but you still didn't return me the $21 in the end. Stop giving me excuses like you don't have any money or you can't go out, they are all lies. How can you go to bunk if you don't have any money and can't go out? What a joke. You should had contacted me automatically to return me the money if you really have the responsibility to do so, but you didn't. Why? It is because you have never thought of returning me the money at all! Why didn't you reply my texts and answer my calls? Afraid? Escaping? Haha. Choices have consequences. Since you've chosen this choice, bear the consequences then. Not that I want to detest you, you forced and made me to, bitch.

I MISS MY ONE AND ONLY EUGENE.Y TALLY!

No comments: