About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009


Hi all, sorry for the late update. I was so busy for the past few days that I could hardly come online. Met up with Emelda with Amanda sissy last thursday as promised. Met Emelda at Choa Chu Kang and train-ed to City Hall as we wanted to go to Marina Square, chanced upon Kenneth on the train and crapped with him before he alighted. Had our lunch at Kopitiam soon after we had reached and went to walk around after lunch to kill time and boredom, I finally got my dark blue Mango basic tee :D Accompanied Emelda to Peninsular Plaza after that as she wanted to touch up on her tattoo there, spotted quite a number of *cross lips* there too. Haha. Walked back to Marina Square again after Emelda was done and settled down at McDonald's to have a drink while we talk cock sing song. Violet came to look for me at around evening time as she happened to be at City Hall too, chit-chatted with her for awhile and all of us then cabbed back to Choa Chu Kang together. Emelda and Violet went home while sissy and I went to Lot 1 as the time was still early, sissy went home not long after while I went to meet my arcade cliques. Slacked with them and took the last bus home alone, home sweet home then.















Celebrated Kang's birthday in advance with arcade cliques last saturday. Kbox at Cineleisure first, gathered at Lot 1 and train-ed to Somerset then. Was kinda surprised that I was actually the first to reached. Had the 3 to 8 singing session and headed to Bugis to have steamboat for dinner, I didn't ate much though. Tonning night at Jingquan's house wasn't really pleasant, tons of misunderstandings had happened and it was so 'wow' to know that I got dragged into it when I'm not supposed to. Haha. Had breakfast at some hawker centre near Jingquan's house after that and went to Lot 1 arcade for awhile, went home at around noon and I was so tired that I went to bed straight after I reached home. Once again, I would like to apologize to Kang for spoiling his mood for the day |:

I've got so much to say, but I've no idea how can I put them in words. I seriously have no idea on why have I became the main cause of everything when I was just lending a listening ear to 'someone'. All I did was plain listening and keeping silent throughout, and yet I became the main cause and got condemned by everyone out of no reason? Wow. As for that 'someone', you could had approached me personally if you have any misunderstandings with me. Why go around telling people about it and making yourself sound like a 'victim' and making me sound like a 'murderer'? Look what had happened now, people are one by one condemning me and adding oil to fire. You must be filled with joy that people are treating me like a 'murderer' now while you are treated like a 'victim' huh? So now I got accused, condemned, and disliked by more and more people when I shouldn't even get involve in anything at all in the first place. Just because I was being nice and lent a listening ear to you, I got involved for nothing and now became the center of attention. How amazing huh? Well, if you, the person is reading now, is also concern in this issue, I can only say that its up to yourself to think what kind of person am I. I can't change what you're thinking. Our friendship is indeed very fragile, so so fragile. What more can I say? True friends doesn't exist in this world, never trust someone easily, and I'm gone for good. Yes I'm weak, so weak that I can't face everything, alone.. (Be careful on everything you do and learn from your mistake.)

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO KANG!

No comments: