About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Thursday, March 19, 2009


Hi people, Enqi and I are alright already. At least she had realized her mistakes and was willing to apologize to me sincerely, she had returned me my money too (: I can also see the changes in her now, just hope that the changes in her doesn't last just for the moment yea? Haha.

Family outing today! I'm still glad though it wasn't a fun and interesting one because its really a rare chance for my family to go out together. Enqi joined us last minute as it had been long since we had last met, left house at around 3 in the afternoon. Went to HDB Hub at first as dad wanted to complete some paperwork there, headed to Vivo City soon after to get sissy's sim card problem solved. Walked around till around 7pm and had seafood for dinner at Bukit Batok, what a delicious and wide spread. Home sweet home after dinner, short day huh? Took plenty of pictures, shall let them do the talking then.






























Apologies for no captions as I'm lazy to type them out O: Kinda disappointed as dad had broke his promise of getting my laptop for me today. I've been pleading him for already a month plus and yet he still refused to get one for me. How I wish that I've the ability to earn my own income and get anything I want myself, so that I don't have to rely on anyone else. I'm only 16 and yet I have to pay almost everything myself, meals, stuffs that I need and etc. I could at least earn money through my blogshop when I had my own computer, but I've to leave it dead now and can only reopen it when I get my own laptop. I really wonder how long will that be. I need money to buy so much things that I need and want now. Why oh why? ):

No comments: