About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009


School ended at 12.30pm on Monday but pathetic me only got to leave school at around 2pm due to the heavy rain, a big thank you to Mrs Shirley Teo for the umbrella. Rouping, Izen and I sheltered Pamela to the polyclinic first while we continued our way to the bus stop aftermath, imagine four person sharing an umbrella. Headed to Yew Tee to trim the my hair after that as the previous hairdresser ruined my hair completely! I'd only asked him to trim the tail of my hair to make both of the sides balance and yet he cut away the tail that I'd grew for quite a long period of time away without telling me beforehand, my hair length had also decreased alot due to that ): All I can do now is to wait for my pathetic short hair to grow longer so that I can cut back the hairstyle that I used to have. Thanks Rouping for accompanying me to the salon anyway :D Bus-ed home soon after I got my hair trimmed and home sweet home then.

Had Math for afternoon class till 3pm yesterday. Pamela, Rouping, Rachel, Doyz, Yushan and I had no idea on where to go, so we decided to walk Yushan home and continued our walk to Lot 1. Went to take a look at the Pasar Malam and all of us went separate ways after that, bus-ed home alone and home sweet home with my shoulders aching like bloody hell.

Math extra lesson was cancelled today, so school ended at 1.30pm. Was supposed to accompany Rouping for her dental but she got someone else to go with her instead, so I ended up slacking around South View with Pamela and Izen. Bus-ed home with Izen after that and home sweet home, what a short yet boring day.

I'm so gonna go to school at 9am tomorrow instead of the normal school time as I wanna skip PE lesson, which means that I can sleep a little longer, how great.

Ps: Michelle is upset because her daily tags are decreasing more and more |:

Just a sweet little glance from you..

No comments: