About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Saturday, March 14, 2009


Went to school late by purpose yesterday as I wanted to skip PE lesson. OM didn't allow me to enter school at first as he said that the time I went to school was too late, fyi the time was only 9.30am -.- And Miss Camy Ong is such an extra sucker, I swear I hate her to the core. School ended at 3pm and I headed home straight as all of us had no idea on where to go. Was feeling bored at home so I got changed and went to Lot 1 with mom to kill time and boredom, bus-ed home at around 9pm and home sweet home then.

Afternoon class was cancelled today due to our learning journey, cabbed home with Rouping, Izen and Zilin to get changed and cabbed back to school alone after that. Learning journey was awesome, we went to three destinations and our first was the Peranakan Museum. It was kinda interesting to learn about the history of Peranakan. Our second destination was the supreme court which is kinda boring. And last but not least, our third destination was the Singapore Flyer! Can you believe that we could actually board the capsule for free? Only 15 people were allowed on a capsule hence our class was sadly split into two. We had so much fun fooling and cam-whoring around, times flies and soon our ride came to an end not long after. Headed back to school after that as the sky was turning dark, Faiz made all of us laughed like mad throughout the bus ride. Went to Yew Tee to meet mom for dinner and home sweet home soon after. What a long, tiring yet fun day :D Shall post up some pictures that are took today. There're still a number of them with Pamela, shall post them up after I've receive them from her alright? Rourou ah rourou, Rachel ah rachel, Izeana ah Izeana, why did the three of you left Pamela and I alone? ):





View from the flyer.


With Pamela and Faiz.








I ♥ 4GALLUCI

No comments: