About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009


Huimin Twinneh ♥

Had Chinese and Combined Science papers yesterday, Chinese was kinda easy and I bet I'm gonna fail my Combined Science as I don't understand a single thing at all. School ended at 3pm and I went to Lot 1 to meet Huimin, Xinyu and Emelda. Emelda left soon after I'd reached while Veron came to join us aftermath, had our lunch at Food Culture and went bought our tragus studs after lunch. Huimin, Veron and I sent Xinyu to the interchange after that and went to McDonald's to talk cock sing song and to have a drink. Sissy came an hour later and we went to walk around for awhile before Huimin and Veron went off, sissy and I then continued to stay at Lot 1 as dad wanted to buy us new school shoes at night. Got our school shoes and had our dinner at Food Junction, dad kept complaining that the food there were very expensive. Haha. Dad drove us home and home sweet home soon after :D

Had Maths and POA papers today, I was so glad that I could actually solve most of the Maths questions though I left out two questions. Fyi I'm a Mathematics idiot who kept failing Maths all along, yes you can laugh but I'm serious. POA paper was gone case, I'd only completed the first page of it and left the rest of the pages blank. School ended at 1.30pm and I went to Lot 1 with Pamela, Rouping, Rachel and Izen to 'do something'. Had our lunch and talk cock sing song at McDonald's for hours, chanced upon Yuinping and Brendon there too! It has been real long since I've last seen Brendon O: Bus-ed home with Izen after that and home sweet home.

Common tests are finally over and I can finally take a break! I've been studying almost everyday once I got home and even fell asleep on my desk at times, have been so stressful that even pimples are all chasing after me already |: Anyway I'd decided to drop Art as Miss Toh told me that I can't take Art for N's for don't know what reason, let it be then.

Ps: Michelle is emo because no one has tagged for her today ):

从他们的眼神, 说明了我不可能..

No comments: