About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Had a simple but fun day out with a bunch of wonderful friends yesterday to celebrate valentine's day. All of us were supposed to meet at 5pm at Lot 1 but Boonbing, Liyong and I decided to meet at 3pm plus first as we were bored at home. Accompanied the both of them to have their lunch at McDonald's first, have no idea why didn't I eat along when I was also feeling hungry. Went to walk around Lot 1 to kill time while we were waiting for the rest, slacked in the library for awhile and went to the arcade. Played a round of DDR then went to meet the rest as the time was already 5pm by then.

Gathered and bus-ed to Jurong Point as majority didn't want to take the train, the guys joked and fooled around alot throughout the ride. Haha. Walked rounds and rounds around Jurong Point and all of us were split into three groups out of a sudden. There was also JJ Lin's autograph session held there, Eunice and I was squeezing into the crowd just to catch a good view of him but we still failed to do so ): Called up the rest and gathered with them to discuss on what to eat for dinner, and we ended up having the $2 nasi lemak outside Jurong Point while slacking. The main reason was that all the restaurants and food courts were full packed with long queues, how pathetic can that be?

Mingyang, Sean and Jaynice left after eating and the rest of us went to Starbucks to chit-chat and have some coffee. It was the first ever time in my whole 16 years that I've been to Starbucks, yes you can laugh but I'm serious. All of them had different kinds of coffee except for Pengheng and I as I didn't want to spend too much, tried some of their coffees and I swear some tasted like heaven! Xiaopang's Ice Chai Tea Latte was the worst and it tasted like some chinese medicine, we then used it to play 终急密码 as Xiaopang couldn't finish it all by himself. Continued to chit-chat after the game then we decided to leave at around 11pm.

Bus-ed back to Choa Chu Kang after that and went to slack at Lot 1's McDonald's for awhile as they wanted to continue their talk, Eunice went off alone first as she had to reach home early. Happened to chance upon Qianhui when they were about to go home, so bid farewell to them and went to join Qianhui instead. Kenneth, Wanqi and Nex came to look for her after awhile and they were kinda shocked to see me? Lmao. Chit-chatted and joked with them till the time approaches 12.50am which was the last bus's arrival time, and Nex couldn't stop ranting on how 'kiasu' Singaporeans are. Haha. Bus-ed home alone and home sweet home soon after :D

Ps: Boonbing is sucha great joker that he actually made me laugh the whole day, and thanks Xiaopang for the ferrero rocher!

You'll never know how much it hurts to lose someone close to you. You're sucha liar, you promised not to leave but you still left in the end. Empty promises.. I'm sick and tired of all these nonsense, I admit defeat, I gave up.

No comments: