About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Thursday, February 19, 2009




Kawan kawan ♥

Didn't attend school yesterday as I was late for school and didn't want to have a late record this month, so I u-turned and went to Yew Tee McDonald's to slack alone as usual. Went to Greenridge to look for Huimin and co after that as they planned to go school at a later time, slacked and chit-chatted for hours and I accompanied them to have their breakfast. Xinyu and her friend (no idea what her name is) went back to school after breakfast while Huimin and Emelda decided to skip school, slacked and chit-chatted for hours again at Lot 1 McDonald's. Accompanied Emelda to have her haircut as she wanted to cut the same hairstyle as Huimin and I, walked around Lot 1 and Huimin and I decided to have our tragus piercing together. Both of them left at around 1pm plus and I went to meet Xiaopang and co after that, Liyong and co took damn long to arrive. Was feeling very hungry but didn't eat still as they wanted to have Long John Silvers, and I'm someone who dislike it. Walked around for awhile and they went home individually while I went to meet Huimin, Emelda and Huimin's friend again to have our lunch together. Pizza is still my favourite compared to the rest :D Helped dad to buy his stuffs and accompanied Emelda to alter her new school skirt after lunch, we then went home individually and home sweet home!

School ended at 3pm today, Miss Toh changed our seating arrangements and mine kinda suck |: Slacked with Pamela and co at some void deck near our school and bus-ed to Choa Chu Kang interchange together, Aini and I then accompanied Pamela to Lot 1 as she wanted to buy birthday cakes for Iskandar and Izman while the rest went home individually. Accompanied them to eat and home sweet home after that.

I'm still troubled on whether should I drop Art or not, I'd missed all the lessons for the past one month plus and I'm kinda weak at Art. It may be too late if I start my coursework now. Many think that I should drop since I couldn't catch up with it, but I'm kinda worry that it'll affect my N's points. What should I do? O:

Ps: Do you believe that Huimin is actually my long lost twin sister?! Hahaha.

No comments: