About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Three cheers and three cheers to Michelle for attending school on both late dismissal days! Its quite a shocking matter as I've always been skipping school on late dismissal days (which is like almost everyday) for the past one month plus, and I finally came to my senses and am trying to go to school as much as I can. School is tiring but fun with my wonderful classmates :D

School ended at 3pm yesterday, and I was helping Jonathan to note down this and that as he didn't have his spectacles with him and couldn't see clearly. I know I'm kind, haha. Chit-chatted and bitched alot with Pamela during lunch break and I couldn't believe that we could actually talked so much O: Went to Lot 1 after school with Liyong and co, met up with Xiaopang and Mingyang there too. Accompanied them to have their lunch and bus-ed home together after that, was having so much thoughts throughout the bus ride. Something happened when I reached home and I learnt a lesson, which is not to trust a person easily. Thanks Liyong for your listening ear and Boonbing for siding me (: Some people just have a 3 years old kid brain though they're physically grown, tsk tsk. Missed out gaming and 987 session with sisters (only the three of us know about it) as I was damn exhausted and decided to turn in early, was very glad that I finally had a good night sleep.

I almost went back to sleep after my alarm woke me up this morning, was feeling so tired though I slept early last night. OM played a video and made the whole school laughed like mad during morning assembly, it was a video of two teckwhyeans sparing in our school's gents. The disgraceful and disappointing thing is that four of them who were involved in the incident was actually from my class though three of them were just onlookers and video takers. The hilarious thing was how other students made fun of them, names like 'fighter', 'director', 'camera man' and etc were called everywhere. Skipped the last lesson which was Geography as I'm very tired and I've to do some important stuffs with dad too, bus-ed home alone and home sweet home!

Miss Toh is sucha joker that she actually texted me without telling me who she is. And when I asked her who she is, she continued to question me this and that. Then she finally told me who she was after I asked her the third time -.- Dad asked me if I want a PC or a laptop last night, and I told him that I would prefer a laptop after a long consideration. Hope that I won't regret my choice and hope that dad will get me a laptop soon.

Why did you came to my mind again? Why are pictures of you and me flashing through my mind again? ):

No comments: