About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Monday, February 23, 2009


Apologies for the late update, I didn't have any chance to use my dad's laptop at all. Didn't attend school on friday as I was very tired and wanted to take a rest, was supposed to go Bugis with Liyong and co but I changed my mind and didn't feel like going in the end. Dad fetched sissy and I to Lot 1 to have our lunch after sissy got home from school and we had McDonald's, walked around and went to the arcade for a few rounds of DDR before heading home at around 7pm.

Was supposed to go out with sissy, Huimin, Emelda and Enqi on saturday but Huimin and Emelda had something cropped up and couldn't join us during the last minute. Sissy and I then got prepared and bus-ed to Lot 1 to meet Enqi, had Mos Burger for lunch and went to the arcade for a few rounds of DDR. Was supposed to go to Bugis but all the three of us changed our mind and didn't feel like going in the end, walked around while we were thinking of places to go and happened to chance upon Xinyu and Ivy. Slacked with them for a short while while the both of them had a stick each and something happened between Enqi and Ivy, shall not mention what it is. Sissy, Enqi and I then went to have a drink at McDonald's after the both of them had left. There was this very young couple who kept hugging and kissing non-stop in front of everyone else in McDonald's, I was so disgusted by their acts that I actually went to make fun of them until they left. I know I'm bad, but what they were doing really irked me. Wanted to have a singing session at Clementi's Kbox after that but too bad that my discount coupons couldn't be used on saturdays, cabbed back to Lot 1 soon after and went to the arcade for a few rounds of DDR again to kill time. Went to Limbang for two hours of lan (Audition) and bus-ed home at around 12am plus, Enqi decided to stay over as the time was already late. Had maggie mee for supper and turned in at around 2 in the morning, it sucks so much having three person on the same bed -.-

Had both English and Geography papers today, English was still alright and I'm so gonna flunk my Geography as I didn't study for it at all. Its not that I didn't want to study, it was because that I've no idea that our Geography paper was today O: School ended at 12.30pm and I went to Lot 1 with Pamela and Izen. All thanks to the two fickle-minded ladies that we got stucked inside Cotton On for around half an hour, haha. Walked around and settled down at McDonald's to chit-chat and had a drink, went to Pizza Hut to have our lunch cum dinner after that upon chancing Zilin and co. Home sweet home at around 6 in the evening, I'm oh-so tired |:

Memories flashed back, and I started to miss you like how I used to once again. Why? Sigh..

No comments: