About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Friday, February 13, 2009

(If I could dream it all, it would be all about you. And I'm not ashamed of it.)

Hello loveliesxz, I'm back! Currently using dad's laptop to come online and post as my dumb computer isn't fixed yet. Just changed my blogskin as I'm kinda sick of the previous one already, renewed my tagboard too as it was very messy. Life without my computer is such a bore, everyday is about eat, sleep, watching tv, or slacking around. But luckily dad allows me to use his laptop whenever he doesn't need it, so I can come online occasionally and post if I can too :D There's nothing much for me to post about recently except for chinese new year which had passed long ago, shall post up all the overdue pictures and let the pictures do the talking then.

- Chinese new year eve -





I ♥ MR.SHARK :D


With mom.



With sisters.

- Chinese new year day 1 -





It has been long since I've cam-whored so much ._.


Fatty is super cute :D




With my beloved mom.


With fatty.

















Cam-whored like crazy with sissy ><

- Chinese new year day 2 -







I'd browsed through my tagboard before renewing it and had came by some foolish comments given by some immature people. Firstly, I didn't say that I'm pretty and I personally have never thought that I'm pretty at all. So whats with the arguments on whether I'm pretty or not? If you think that I'm ugly and my face irks you or whatsoever, you can choose not to view my blog. Nobody takes a knife and threaten you to view it isn't it? Secondly, so what if you think that hair extensions doesn't suits me? Do you think I give a damn about it? Its my hair and not yours, why must you be such a busybody and bother so much? What matters most is whether I like it or not and not whether you like it or not.

Time flies and soon it'll be valentine's day tomorrow! This year's valentine is gonna be a different one as I'll be celebrating it together with my friends instead of my beloved one (since I'm single now), it'll also be a different one as it is on a saturday instead of any week/school days. I still remember how the girls used to receive roses after roses from the guys in my class and school, we'll not have the chance to do so anymore this year. I hereby hope that all couples will have a sweet and enjoyable valentine and all singles to success in showing your love to your loved one tomorrow :D

Mom is overseas for 3 weeks. Its only the 4th day and I'm already missing her like hell, sigh ):

No comments: