About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Sunday, August 02, 2009


Hi humans, I've decided to update upon requested. Thousand apologies for leaving my blog dead for two weeks as I've nothing to update about, have been wasting my weekends rotting at home like a moron. Anyway, I had my Chinese N level oral last tuesday. It was so much better compared to my English oral. The examiners were much more friendlier, and they did tried their best to help whenever they could. No mistakes for the passage reading, and the conversation topic was about an experience when you achieve a medal. Overall it was smooth and fine, hopefully the results that I achieve in the end would not disappoint me.

It was the first monthsary of Bi and I last thursday, I hereby wish Bi a belated happy one month! Decided to give him a letter and a jar of paperstars after a long consideration, glad that he likes it :) Only managed to meet Bi for dinner due to time constraint, but it was better than nothing yes? However, I kinda ruined the memorable day and Bi's mood due to something that had happened. Thankfully things are all alright now, and I can't deny that my love towards him gained more and more as well. Bi, I'm sorry for all the sadness that I'd caused in you.. I less than three (<3) you okay okay?



Even though I wasted my weekends rotting at home, I still have my Bi to keep me accompanied on either one of the days. He would always make the effort to make all his way down to my place regardless of everything, how sweet of him. Shall end off this post with some pictures and a video that I'd took at home out of boredom, let me act cute once in awhile to keep myself entertained lah okay? >< For those who wants to view the video with the sound effect, you may want to view it at Youtube instead due to my blog song. And next target, the bling bling wallet! Prelims tomorrow, wish me luck..





No comments: