About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Bugis with sissy, Enqi, and Adrian & co last saturday. It was supposed to be an outing for sissy, Enqi and I only, but we decided to join Adrian & co during evening time as they were heading to Bugis as well. Was having a hard time hunting for my new wallet as the one that I'd aimed for wasn't available anymore :\ Walked rounds and rounds around Bugis Street, and I finally found one that caught my eye. Had our early dinner at the Hong Kong cafe there, the baked rice and fresh-made lemon tea still taste as heavenly as ever. Went to the arcade for a few rounds of DDR and went to meet Adrian & co after which, accompanied them to have their dinner at some hawker centre. Planned to go for sheesha but the plan was ruined, so we walked back to Bugis Junction and decided to head back to Limbang after a long consideration. Accompanied them to lan, they played while I watched and rot there. Had our supper at 302 after that, and we actually walked in the rain -.- Dad came to drive sissy, Enqi and I home after supper, home sweet home then.




















Prelims week this week, completed some of the papers few weeks back though. Got to know the results for Chinese already, got an A1 and top in class once again :D Missed my Math paper 1 and Geography paper as I couldn't found my entry proof on that day, and I hell did not know that I could actually still take the exam without having it. Argh. Talking about my entry proof, I would like to share with all of you on how did I lost, and found it. This experience is really creepy, furthermore it happened during the seventh month. Before I left house to study few days back, my school file which contained my entry proof was still lying obediently inside my school bag when I was taking my stuffs out of it. After I came home that night, the file was no longer in my bag. I ransacked my bag but there were only three sheets of worksheets left inside, my bag was untouched and the file couldn't be found at all around my house. Hence I gave up on looking for it and decided to look for it the next day instead. To my surprise, the file was back in my bag, together with the three sheets of paper lying inside! How spooky could that be? I still remember whining to my friends that I didn't feel like going to school while I was still outside, gosh.

Seemed like this year's seventh month is really a eerie one, it has also been raining for so many days. All Chinese do be careful. Have been recording my singing and uploading it on Youtube nowadays out of boredom. Shall end this post with the recent videos that I've uploaded, I suggest you people to view them at Youtube instead if you want to have a clearer hearing of them :)






No comments: