About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Monday, August 10, 2009


National Day celebration and Cross Country last friday. The celebration was plain boring, except for the parade which was rather entertaining. Top 20 runners would get a medal while top 100 runners would get a free can of Redbull for Cross Country, but I was too tired to run for it. Walked with Rouping and Izen instead, stupid Rachel put bomb -.- Pamela came in 12th position and got both medal and Redbull, congratulations Pam!



Town with Rachel, Jonathan and Keeleng last saturday. Rouping and Izen joined us too in the end. Met the guys at Choa Chu Kang and bus-ed to town. Far East, Ion, Wisma, then Rachel came to meet us after which. Had our early dinner at Food Republic, and headed to Cineleisure next. Initialed plan was either to catch a movie or to go for a singing session, but both plans were cancelled due to bad timings. Went to the arcade for a round of DDR for free, I wonder which kind soul (or should I say idiot?) tapped the credits but didn't use it ._. Izen came to meet us after her church service, then followed by Rouping. Went to McDonald's to talk cock sing song while some of them grab a bite, and I love Jonathan's phone camera to the max lor! Decided to leave at around 2300 as the time was getting late and all of us were getting bored, home sweet home then.




















It was Singapore's 44th birthday yesterday, I hereby wish Singapore a belated Happy Birthday! Went to Bi's house to keep him accompanied. My baby boy looks like NS boy now, haha. Went to meet mom and sisters at Lot 1 at night to have dinner together, and mom treated us Pizza Hut big feast :D Mom and fatty went home first while Bi, sissy and I walked and slacked around. Both of them almost laughed to death because of my craps, LOL. Home sweet home then. Bi came to stay over as the time was already late, and left this morning.























Finally, a weekend not wasted :) And I seriously had enough of those people who have been comparing Ashley to me. Stop this childish act for goodness sake, because I don't give a damn on whether is she better than me or not. Nobody is perfect in this world. Everyone has their own flaws and strength, so why bother comparing? Just speaking from what I know, if hearts--x.bs.com is really Ashley, how do you explain ashykinz.bs.com? Well, I repeat, I'm just speaking from what I know. Hope that such nonsense can stop appearing, it's pretty annoying you see.

No comments: