About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hi all, it's time for me to update this almost dead blog of mine. My viewers are decreasing, don't forget me please :( Come back and I'll give you a lollipop okay? Haha.

Caught Orphan with Violet sis and Adrian & co last saturday at Cineleisure. Didn't expect so many people to join in, felt kinda weird. Luck wasn't on our side totally, none of the right timings was available. In the end we had to catch the 2am show, yes it's 2 in the morning -.- The movie was alright, just that it's kinda disturbing and gross. 'Hi my name is Esther nice to meet you', LOL. Walked around town and talk cock sing song while waiting for the movie to start, and while waiting for the first bus back. Was so dead beat that I went to bed straight after I got home. Nothing much to elaborate further about, shall let the pictures do the talking.









Pardon me for the moody post previously, just felt like ranting my feelings out. I've read every single tag and I really appreciate the care and concern from all of you very much, here's a big big hug for all of you :) No worries, I'm already fine. Have been missing school nowadays as I've been using my school time to rest and replenish my energy, I seriously have to stop this bad habit of mine before it becomes worse. Shall end this post with some pictures that Rouping baobei and I have cam-whored in class last week.










P/S: Hungry ghost festival is here, good luck to all Chinese :x

I lost the key to my heart..

No comments: