About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Monday, July 20, 2009


Had my English N level oral last thursday, it was real bad. It took me two bloody hours waiting for my turn as I was the last candidate for the day, and I was already dead beat by the time it was my turn. The examiners weren't professional at all, they looked tired and pretty uninterested in what you're telling them about. Besides that, they didn't even try to help when you're loss of words, it really sucks. The picture I got was about people doing woodwork, and the conversation was about a challenge that you've faced and something an elder person did that impresses you. I was only questioned twice for the conversation while the rest of my classmates got questioned thrice, is it a good or bad thing? Overall I don't think I'll do well for it, I've no confident at all. I got a distinction for my MYE as I did pretty well for my oral, how about now? Sigh..

Town and Bugis with Violet sis last saturday. Decided not to put my extensions after a long consideration, but I sort of regretted in the end as I looked weird. Anyway, only managed to meet sis at around 1700 due to her church. Met her up at Dhoby Ghaut and we made our way to town. Had McDonald's for dinner and was chit-chatting about many stuffs. Heeren, Far East, then we decided to hit Bugis as we got bored of town. Bugis Street, Iluma, and went to the arcade for a round of DDR out of boredom. Can you imagine playing DDR in skirt? LOL. Went to McDonald's again after that to have some drinks and desserts while we talk cock sing song. Oh yes, there was this guy who approached us and asked if we are interested in being models for their hair salon. All we have to do was to let the hairdressers cut our hair, but they would ask us for our opinions and etc. The both of us were so startled and were giving him the 'er...' look, so he passed us a card with the words 'TONY&GUY (hearts) U' printed on it and asked us to contact them if we are interested. So, we stayed at McDonald's for two hours and ran like mad girls for the last train. Home sweet home then. Bi came to look for me at around 0300 because he didn't felt like staying at home, I know you guys must be thinking that he's crazy. Haha. Watched tv till 6 in the morning and we decided to go to bed, separately of course. To be continued the next paragraph..














Continued from the last paragraph. Bi woke up at as early as 1000 while I woke up at 1300, he said he tried waking me up but the weird thing is I didn't feel anything at all. LOL. Had our lunch and we started fooling around with sissy and fatty in my room. We spent the day webcam-ing like mad, playing card games and laughing our ass off. Went to mom's workplace to have dinner and talk cock sing song at some playground nearby after that. Time flies and soon Bi had to go off, happy times really pass faster :\ Shall now post up the webcam pictures and some other pictures that we have taken, which is like a lot? But before that, I've to say that some are really unglam. But who cares? Nothing matters as long as we had fun yes? And fyi I did wore shorts okay, just that the top was a lil too oversize ._.














































See, I told you it's a lot right? My love for Bi really grows deeper and deeper each day, really hope that time could stop whenever I'm with him. But I can't deny that I'm still as sensitive and get easily jealous like how I used to, I'm sorry Bi :( Hope this wouldn't affect our relationship, I've to change for the better.. I need to get a new M)phosis flip flop, I want to get the wallet that caught my eye, should I get the bow hairband? Gosh, I want free flow cash man.

Forgive and forget, he's still my father regardless of what he has done.

No comments: