About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Monday, July 06, 2009


Hi robots, I'm still alive! Have you readers forgotten about me? I hoped not :\ Pardon me for the late update as I've been so busy with school ever since school reopens. Can you imagine having 10 hours of school daily? And my N's oral is just 10 more days ahead, I must be insane if I say I'm not stress.

Celebrated Rouping baobei's sweet sixteen last friday with Pamela and Rachel. It was just a simple dine out at Pizza Hut, but who knows how much effort have we put in behind the scene? :D Overall hope baobei enjoyed everything though I failed my promise to give her Show Luo, haha. Shall let the pictures do the talking.









Double dating last saturday. Bi and I, Violet sis and her boyfriend Wesley. It was supposed to be an outing for sis and I only, but we decided to call our boyfriends along for a double date. Met up with sis at town first as we wanted to catch Threads Of Destiny together, but luck wasn't on our side as all the tickets were sold off. Had our lunch at the wanton noodles stall located at Far East, Bi came then followed by Wesley. Far East, Wisma, Bugis then Dhoby Ghaut. Decided to leave at around 2300, bid farewell to sis and Wesley then Bi came to my place. Watched tv, used laptop, watched drama and talk cock sing song throughout the night. Bi went off at around 0930 and I went to bed soon after. Enjoyed my day with the three of them, double dating is so much fun!






Was supposed to go Kbox with Rouping baobei, Rachel and Pamela today, but the plan was cancelled due to Rouping's work. So I went to Bi's place to keep him companied instead. Anyway, received my photoshoot photos quite some time ago. There are a total of 100 plus of them but only 60 of them looks alright to me, shall post them up now.

























































































Interested in doing freelance photoshoot for free like the photos above? Click here now! Inexperienced like me? No worries, the friendly photographer will guide you along the shoot (: It would be a fun experience, trust me.

P/S: I've a 迟钝 boyfriend but I still love him berry berry much :P

No comments: