About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008



Today is the 31st of December 2008, which marks the last day of 2008. So, happy new year eve to everyone! Lets all say goodbye to 2008 and welcome 2009 :D I'd faced so much ups and downs in year 2008, so much things had happened too. Hope that year 2009 will be a smooth and better year for me ahead (: I'd actually spent the whole day of new year eve rotting at home, I seriously have no idea on where to go and what to do at all. Perhaps dad will be bringing sisters and I to have steamboat for supper later, but its still not confirmed yet. Alright, I'm off to watch the live telecast of the countdown party on tv already. I hereby wish you readers a happy new year eve once again!

不要用从前看以后..

No comments: