About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Went to Peninsular Plaza yesterday with Amanda Sissy to get our new school bag, many thanks to her blog reader for letting us know that there are backpacks available there (: Was supposed to wake up at around 1 in the afternoon but the both of us overslept and woke up late in the evening instead. Had some snacks and biscuits to fill up our stomachs first then we took turns to prepare, the sky had already turned dark by the time we got prepared. Walked to Yew Tee to take train as usual, went to withdraw money first and the machine pissed me off totally! Train-ed to City Hall after that and we made our way to Peninsular Plaza, many shops were closed but lucky us still managed to get our backpacks. There were plenty of designs available and I had a hard time considering on which to buy, I ended up buying a cartoon design one while Amanda bought a bear design one. Walked to Raffles Shopping Center to have our dinner after that, we wanted to have pizza but there were no Pizza Hut there, so we decided to have Burger King instead. There was this very sickening girl who kept staring at me and gossiping about me with her family members for don't know what reason? -.- Crapped and cam-whored a lot before we left. Amanda wanted to go to Lot 1 arcade awhile but the time was already late, so we train-ed back to Yew Tee instead. Wanted to have McDonald's ice-cream for desserts but the machine wasn't working, bought magazines at 7-11 after that and home sweet home :D


Stupid irritating pimples ):


Advertising for Burger King? Lmao.


Candid.


Unglam pictures of Amanda :X
1. Then he..
2. You wanna fight with me? *stares*




She's just so irreplaceable <3


Fatty have been complaining that I've not been taking pictures with her nowadays, so, here are they!


Lastly, Amanda and Mrs Moomoo :D

First day of school on Friday was alright, it was better than I'd expected. Joined Rouping, Izen, Pamela and Rachel and I'm sure I'll be joining them for the rest of this year? Haha. The new class and my new classmates were alright, even though I miss my previous class and old classmates a lot :\ Hair and earsticks were caught during spot check, but I don't think I'll be cutting my fringe despite Miss Toh asking me to do so. Couldn't really adapt the new environment still, hope that things will be smoother for me soon (: Well, some bitches just couldn't keep their negative comments to themselves, being laterally transferred to the normal academic isn't a disgraceful thing at all. As long as one is willing to work hard, hard work will be paid off. So what if you're in the express stream? It doesn't mean that you have the rights to discriminate people who are in the normal academic stream, so keep your mouth shut and stop showing me that irritating look of yours. School actually ends on 4pm every Tuesday, long hours of studying seriously kills ):

Anyway, my blogshop has been updated and prices are slashed! Do visit http://monsterloves-hopping.blogspot.com, support and I'll love you to the max :D

School once again tomorrow, go go go Michelle! I want more more tags from you readers alright? Byexz.

When I was about to let you go completely, you appeared in my life again.
It's nice to see you again, it's nice to speak to you again.
But it'll be nicer if I could be yours again..
Yes baby, you made me fall into it once again.
Will it be a happy ending, or will it be a false hope again?

To the other him:
I know that you'll be reading, I'm sorry if my post hurt you once again.
But boy, remember this,
no matter what, I still care and I'll never be away..

No comments: