About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Hellooo , yes its five in the morning now and I'm feeling damn sleepy but I still chose to post :D
I'd deleted my previous post if you've notice , & I'd decided to re-post it's contents in this post .
Time flies and another three weeks had passed again , I guess its time I should stop my habit of
posting once every two to three weeks and start getting use to post everyday instead yeah ? (:

Sunday , 7th December 2008 .
Celebrated my birthday in advance on that day instead of the actual day due to some reasons ._.
A birthday party was held and there're quite a number of people I would like to thank .
I would like to thank mom and Zenneth for organizing the party for me , I would like to thank
each and everyone of you who had helped out in the party , I would like to thank those who had
turned up and made this party a success . Last but not least , for the lovely presents as well ! ^^
The food were delicious , it was the first time I shed tears while I was cutting the birthday cake ,
people played mahjong throughout the night , people had drinking games like poker too ,
& my living room was filled with drunkards lying all around at around four in the morning o.o
I guess it'll take me 987654321 years to elaborate everything and every sequence in words ,
so I shall let the pictures to do the talking instead then . I know you readers love pictures :D
Ps : A big thank-you to Sissy , Enqi , Qianhui and Matthew for the photos .


Chocolate cake with a mix of mocha , oreo and strawberries !


全家福 , except that dad isn't in the picture :\




With mom and Ivan .


Three batwomans , Enqi , Michelle and Amanda :D


Lot 1 sisters <3


With Sissy , Esther , Enqi , Weili , Alson and Megan .


The two of them were forced to take a picture together ._.




Cake-cutting session .


Colourful agar-agars made by mom and Zenneth .


Thank you all for your presents (:

Wednesday , 10th December 2008 .
Happy 15th birthday to me , myself and I !
Rotted at home the whole afternoon since my birthday was already celebrated on the 7th .
Went to have supper at Teck Whye with Sissy and Enqi , called Yuinping down to slack too .
Thanks to those who had wished me a happy birthday on that day , you know I love you :P
Besides the birthday party held on the 7th , my uncle had also treated me pizza for my birthday .
This year's birthday a wonderful one except that he wasn't here with me like how he used to ):


HAHAHA ! =x





Oh Sunshine , I love you :D






Twist twist twist , except for me doing the fishballxz pose -.-


Four three two one or one two three four ?


Gawd , Enqi and Amanda kissed ! Yuinping and I were too shy to do the same ><


But .. we still ended up kissing , LOL .


Hearts ♥

Thursday , 11th December 2008 .
Cheap cheap three hours Kbox session with Sissy , Qianhui , Wanqi , Kang and Matthew :D
Each of us have to pay only $10 inclusive of one free drinks and snack , reasonable isn't it ?
Was supposed to meet up with all of them at 5.45pm at Choa Chu Kang but Qianhui was late ,
so the rest of us went to Lot 1's arcade to play and kill time first while waiting for her call .
Gathered with her soon after and train-ed to Clementi as we were heading to the Kbox there ,
took away McDonald's and ' invaded ' it into Kbox after that as all of us were feeling hungry .
Sang , ate , and drank , then Ivan joined us for a short while and left after something happened :\
Time flies and soon our singing session ended , but we still continued to slack for a short while .
Met mom at the mrt station and train-ed back together after that as she had just ended work ,
had supper at Yew Tee then we slowly walked home . It was a short but tiring day for me O:


I rockkk :D


Candid .


Sistership never dies <3

I'm finally done blogging , eyelids are getting heavier and heavier too . I need my sleep ! x.x
Before I go , I would like to claim something . I realized that there're quite a number of people
misunderstood that Enqi is my sister , & they came tagging me nonsensical stuffs about her -.-
Let me say this once and for all , Enqi isn't my sister but my gan precious mei while Amanda is .
Alright , I gotta go catch my beauty sleep already . I'll try to post daily , tags please readers (:

我放下了吗 ? ..

No comments: