About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Woebegone

"We are turning into dust, playing house in the ruins of us. Running back through the fire when there's nothing left to say, it's like chasing the very last train when it's too late. It's tearing me up, I tried to hold on but it hurts so much, I tried to forgive but it's not enough, to make it all okay.."

What can I do? Watching everything going downhill yet there's nothing I could do to make it right. It takes two hands to clap, just me myself isn't strong enough to fight it through. I tried to talk things out but things always turned out ugly at the end instead. I thought that you've understood me inside out throughout these 5 months but now I guess I was wrong, you've never known me at all. It hurts so much when you said that pretty often I care for myself, ONLY. People that have been with me through this all should know how much I prioritize you in my life, many times even before myself. But in your eyes, I can't believe that you're seeing and feeling otherwise.. It's okay, it's alright, someday you will realize everything. When will that 'someday' comes? I don't know. I've done my part, now all that's left to do is just to hope. Hope that things would change for the better soon, hope that happiness would come knocking at our door soon like how it used to.. Sometimes my mind gets so sick and tired that it pleads my heart to stop trying and give it all up, but it seems like it's never possible for my heart to let itself down and give up on someone it truly loves..

Baby boy I just want you to know that even though things might have changed, my love for you will never change. If our love is strong nothing will go wrong, are we strong enough to conquer all? Happy 5th monthsary in advance my dear, I hope we'll make it through. I love you, always do, always will..


I may be overwhelmed with sadness everyday, I may be soaking my pillow with tears everyday, but as much as everything hurts and kills me inside I will never fall. For you, for us, for myself, I will stay strong and keep going on. Time passes people change shits happen but life still has to go on..

No comments: