About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Day 4 - What you wear to bed

Nothing special, usually tees with shorts or spags with shorts. I've always desired to wear chemises like...


But I doubt I'd ever feel comfortable wearing it unless I'm living under the same roof with just my boyfriend/husband and nobody else. Speaking of it, I wonder when would the day come? Hmmm.

----

Went for a job interview on Tuesday for an admin assistant position. Initialed plan was to have boyf going along with me, but I decided to let him rest at home upon seeing him sleeping so soundly. Had only 3 hours of sleep and was suffering from a terrible headache all thanks to the fucking renovation upstairs, early in the morning drill drill drill knock knock knock. So fucked up that I got prepared and rushed out of the house as fast as I could. Had sucha hard time getting to my workplace, which is Bt Batok Enterprise Center. Thanks ah Google Map, you never fail to provide me the longer and more tiresome route everytime -_- Oh ya, not forgetting to mention about the insane crippled old man that I've met when I was on the bus and waiting for bus! There was this crippled old man staring at me non-stop while I was waiting for the bus, I didn't realize it at first as I was busy using my phone and listening to music. After awhile I sensed something odd, so I looked up and saw him staring at me and blabbering nonsense to me! Omfg. My earphones were still in though, hence I didn't hear what exactly he was saying. I assumed he's insane. He boarded the same bus as me, and took the backseats initially. But when he saw the empty seat beside me, HE FUCKING CAME TO SIT BESIDE ME AND CONTINUED STARING AND BLABBERING NONSENSE TO ME. I felt so helpless and terrified, yet there was nothing I could do except for ignoring him and continuing to use my phone and listen to my music T.T Thank god a Malay uncle came to my rescue after witnessing the situation, he gave the insane man some money and told him to move away. Phew, what a kind soul. Okay so I went for the interview and got selected! And my boss looks like the singer Nicky Lee aka 李玖哲, LOL. I don't really like the working environment as it is more like a warehouse environment, but well I guess I should just suck it up and make do with it since economies are hard and it's difficult to get a job now.

Called boyf after I'm done with everything and decided to meet him up for KOI, dinner and movie. Headed down to AMK Hub, and we had our ice-cream milk tea and pepper lunch as usual. Caught the movie 'Twisted', baby treated me to the movies while I treated him dinner ♥


I find the movie just average la, rating it 3/5. Actress Linda is gorgeous. Some parts were quite funny, but my baby boy's silly actions made me laughed even harder hahaha. Love this silly boy of mine so much <3 Headed back to Woodlands after movie and bought pasar malam food home to eat. Will be starting work next Monday :) I wanna get my Canon 600D!!!


One week back a reader requested me to post a screenshot of my homescreen and messages section of my phone up, so here it is~


You can click on the pictures for a clearer view! Hope I did helped ;) xx

No comments: