About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Hi readers, it's time for me to update this almost dead blog of mine. Life is getting more and more mundane. Laziness hinders me from looking for jobs, hence I've been wasting almost everyday rotting at home like a blockhead. That explains the lack of updates as well. Time flies, soon all the N level students will be getting their results in about a week's time. However, I've heard many different dates from many different people. Thus is the actual date 15th, 16th, or 18th?

Out with younger sis last sunday, the both of us only managed to have four short hours of sleep :\ Headed to Lot 1 first to meet a buyer and to have Kobayashi for our lunch, walked around the mall and 'pasar malam' after that. Ang Mo Kio next to meet another buyer, then Marina Square. Had a hard time selecting colours for my Mango basics, got the grey one in the end. Wasted half an hour of our time watching the live Winx Club performance there, LOL. Younger sis decided to go Bugis next as she wanted to get new clothes for herself. Shopped around Bugis Village for a few hours, and walked out with 987654321 plastic bags filled in our hands. Dug a big hole in our pockets. Took the train back and went to have our late dinner at Yew Tee food court before going home, home sweet home then. Was so dead beat, and my foot almost got killed by my new pair of flats.
























Bugis with Rouping baobei yesterday, finally got to meet her up after so many donkey years. Met her at as late as 2030 due to her church, headed to Bugis Village immediately after that as the time was already kinda late. Shopped around and I realized that I tend to feel sad for those old uncles and aunties who have no business sales, how are they going to earn for their living? On a side note, I feel even more sad for those ah pek and ah ma who sells tissues or whatever along the streets. Where are their children? :( Back to topic, Rouping got herself quite a number of stuffs and got me the plait shirt that I've long wanted for my birthday present too. Love her ttm! Had our late dinner at McDonald's and took the train back after that. Talk cock sing song for three whole hours at Yew Tee food court, had our supper there as well. Home sweet home then, thank you sunny boy for accompanying me through the phone while I was walking home. Picture spamz ahead, I don't think you should see this if you're one of the haters.










































Phew finally! Check out Rouping and I doing the 'tutu mouth' and 'cramp smile' inspired by some cool people man, hahaha. Anyway, I really find some bitch real funny. Claiming that she dislikes people who are faking a mask and yet she herself is doing so, contradicting much? Good job girl, you can consider filming a 2009 new and female version of the cartoon The Mask (Y)

P/S: Ahem ahem, my sweet sixteen is just four days awayyy.

You know you really love someone when you don't hate them for breaking your heart.

No comments: