About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009


First of all, a big thank you to those who had wished me a happy birthday on the 10th :) Be it via texts, msn, facebook, twitter or tags, they're all much appreciated. It's really pleasing to receive so many birthday wishes, especially from special people who plays an important role in your life. Love you darlings ttm!





Last tuesday, went out with younger sis to shop for my birthday presents. Headed to Lot 1 first to check out The Old Pontian Cafe's prawn noodles for our lunch, it was indeed awesome. Went up to the arcade for a few games of DDR after that, and decided to hit town next. It was a wasted trip to town as none of the things there caught our eye, hence we hurried off to Bugis soon after. Had KFC for our dinner before we start shopping, didn't know that the winglets snackers meal is so tasty if younger sis didn't recommend me about it. Got my birthday presents at Bugis Village, will be disclosing them later ;) Chilled at McDonald's while giving our foot some rest after sucha long hours of shopping, decided to go off after a little while and home sweet home then.





















'Tutu mouth' back in action! Don't be surprised if you see me doing it every now and then while taking pictures, because I'm so impressed by those cool people till I can't stop myself from acting like them. LOL. Cake cutting celebration with my family last wednesday when the clock struck 0000, Rouping baobei joined in as well. Both mom and dad gave me a red packet each for my birthday present as they had no idea on what to get for me. Younger sis got me two tops, youngest sis got me a pair of T-bar flats, Wati got me a top, and Rouping got me the plaits top that I'd mentioned earlier. It was just a simple celebration but I'm already more than contended, shall let the pictures and videos do the talking.
















Rouping stayed over and went home the next morning. We talk cock sing song throughout the night, played webcam with all kinds of props, and ate maggie for our breakfast.







































































10th December which was last thursday, marks the official day of my sweet sixteen! I can finally watch NC16 movies without being checked, enter mixed age clubbing without having to borrow other people's id, and many many more :D On that day, dad brought our whole family out to have big feast at Pizza Hut for dinner. Mom suggested to hit town next to walk around and have a look of the christmas decorations this year. Pictures pictures, with my naked face.






































































Met up with Rouping baobei last saturday. Headed to Lot 1 first to meet a buyer of mine, then accompanied Rouping to have her haircut. Had our lunch at 302 coffee shop, cheap and nice food. Went to CHC with her for her church service after that since I had nothing on for the rest of the day. Joined her cell group members to have dinner at Plaza Sing together after three hours of service, lazed around town then. All of us decided to go off after awhile as the time was getting late, bid goodbye to some of them and took the train back with the rest. Chilled around Yew Tee with Rouping & co till 4 in the morning. Something bad happened in between, shall not elaborate much about it. Home sweet home then, kinda regretted going out :\













Woah, this post took me like.. 6 hours?! Look how much time and effort have I put in just to blog, you readers gotta love and appreciate it alright. Shall end this post off with a video of youngest sister dancing to the pink panther dance, ultra cuteness I tell you.



The one for you has been standing right here, all along. When are you willing to unlock your heart and let her enter it?

No comments: