About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Out with my dearest mommy last friday, bad bad hair day. Accompanied mommy to her office located at Novena first to get some of her stuffs done, shopped at Novena Square as well since it was just nearby. Got bored of the mall soon after and mom suggested to go Causeway Point instead, but before that, we headed to Yio Chu Kang first to meet a buyer of mine. Cash dealt, and Causeway Point next. Some crazy fellow kept glaring at me for no reason while we were on the train there, I wonder what's the problem with him -.- Our legs were already aching like hell after hours of shopping around, hence we settled down at Swensens to have some drinks and desserts while taking a rest. Didn't feel like going home that early but mom was dead beat, had no choice but to cab home then. Adrian and Aaron came after that with their KFC's treat as promised, Kimmo and Zh tagged along as well. Mahjong session till dawn again, and I was down on luck totally :( Overall it was a fun day out with mommy, love her ttm! Picture spam ahead, I don't think you should see this if you dislike me.





























Jurong Point with sissy last sunday. The main initiative for us to go all the way there was to meet a buyer, but it turned out to be more like a shopping trip. Laughs. Went to Lot 1 first to meet a buyer, and off we went to Jurong Point to meet another buyer. Had our lunch cum dinner at Lai Lai Kitchen, I swear the Wanton tastes like heaven! Felt so uneasy with my extensions out of a sudden, so I decided to take it off instead. Spent hours shopping around buying this and that, got ourselves three cute bows :) Time flies and soon it was already night time by the time we have finished shopping. Bus-ed back to Lot 1 and walked around for a short while, home sweet home then. Adrian, Aaron and Kimmo came for a round of mahjong session, but I got mom to replace me instead this time round as I was down on luck still. Feel like quitting mahjong due to that but I'm really interested in it, how how how?








Did you see minnie up there? Hehe, love my bow. Have been searching for jobs like mad nowadays, but sadly no one bothers to reply my resume. Hai.. If anyone of you have any part time jobs 'lobangs' do let me know alright? Preferred jobs like retail assistance and so on. Thanks a million in advance. On a side note, I have updated and revamped my blogshop. Do support http://helloiloveshopping.blogspot.com! Shall end this post with a video of my youngest sister, Esther, dancing to the song 爱的抱抱. You may choose to view it at Youtube instead if you wanna watch it with the sound effects.



There's no point holding onto an empty hope, move on with a smile. At least you know you've tried your best, and you wouldn't grief over it.

No comments: