About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Meow, Michelle is a free and happy girl now because her N level is finally over! Apologies for the extremely late update, as I've been pretty busy with N's and also, with all the house moving stuffs. Talking about that, I would like to thank Adrian, Aaron, Kimmo and Edmund for helping out as well. The house is only 50% decorated as quite a number of furniture are not here yet. As for N's, I'd faced some difficulties for various subjects and I'm not really confident in it. Let's just pray hard for me to score well.

Recalling three weeks back. Initialed plan was to go Bugis with sissy to shop and to fetch Adrian from work, but that idiot put bomb at the very last minute -.- Luckily I've Violet sis to keep me accompanied instead, thanks sis. Met her up at Jurong East and made our way to Bugis, sis then accompanied me to have my dinner at the Hong Kong cafe at Bugis Street. Walked around Bugis Street while waiting for Adrian to knock off, and it was so weird to see Bugis being so calm on a saturday. Headed to Limbang to meet up with the rest after Adrian had knocked off, while sis went home. Limbang, Yew Tee, then Ah He drove us to Ten Mile for two hours of lan session. A big thank you to Ah He for driving us back as well, home sweet home then.





Didn't really go out for the past few weeks due to my busyness, hence I've nothing much to blog about. I promise to be back with a proper update soon alright? Might be or might be not looking for jobs during this long holiday, but most importantly, I've to have fun and enjoy before getting my results yes? Certain things have happened nowadays that made me see the vulnerable side of me, I've also came to know that guys are untrustworthy. I've learned to love myself more than anyone else, so that I'll never make myself to fall so easily again :) Shall end this post with some pictures that Rouping and I have cam-whored while studying last week.











P/S: Hate my short and thin fringe to the max now :(

No comments: