About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hi blogger, yes I'm back to blogging because my inspiration to write is back. But well, life has been too mundane for me to blog about anything interesting. So I've decided to do the 30 days challenge whereby I'd have a different topic to blog about everyday. I'll start with day 1 today, "weird things you do when you're alone".

Hmmm, instead of weird things I do when I'm alone, I'd rephrase the topic to things I do alone that others might not have known about it? When I'm alone at home, I'd look up for instrumental music on youtube and start singing along with it. And once I start doing so, it'd be almost impossible for me to stop. Ha. I'd even record my singing at times. Except for that, I'd spend hours looking into the mirror playing with my hair. By 'playing', I meant trying out different hairstyles to see if I'd look good with 'em. Sometimes I'd also google and research about stuffs I'm curious about, like for instance symptoms for a particular sickness and etc. Last but not least, perhaps the least expected one, is that I'd browse through kinky images on tumblr. Nope don't read too much into it, I just personally find those images artistic and so. Yeah. When I'm alone in the dark, I'd tend to get paranoid out of no reason and start to feel lonely and think a lot. Which is what I really hate, yet unable to do anything about it. Oh yes, there's something I LOVE to do when I'm alone. S-T-A-L-K-I-N-G, especially when it comes to my boyfriend. There was once I went to the extreme of clicking on his 'older posts' on his facebook wall till I saw 'there are no more wall posts to display', and going to his ex-girlfriend(s)'s blogs to read what they have blogged about during the period they were together. Has anyone ever believed that I'm this scary? *evil laughs*

Yup, these are the usual things I'd do when I'm alone that prolly no one has known about it. What about you? What weird things do you do when you're alone?

P/S: I'd still be more active on twitter and tumblr, follow me now! X

No comments: