About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Amanda saeng-il chugha! ♥






















Yep, it was younger sis's 13th birthday last 31st. Dined at Ajisen, and had our usual cake cutting celebration on the eve. This year's celebration was a rather tedious one. The atmosphere was dense and all, and it was pretty sad that dad and dearest boy didn't join us :\ Neo came over to give younger sis a surprise visit along with a birthday gift for her the next day, the both of us (Neo and I) then ended her big day off with some Pizza Hut delivery treats. Hope that younger sis did enjoyed her day with us even though it wasn't a very eventful one, afterall it's the thought that counts isn't it? ☺

Okay so, life has been really really mundane. To phrase it in a negative way, I'm practically wasting my life away. Found a job previously, but decided to forsake it 3 days later since it doesn't suit me. Dearest boy and I are alright, in fact we're getting better than before after our getaway trip. Fam and studies wise, issues and issues here there and everywhere... Well, parts and parcels of life I supposed? If I could really use a wish right now, I'd wish for nothing except for being happy with my loved ones around me ♡

Genting post up next, am feeling sexcited editing the photos~ Stay tune lovelies! X

Ending this post with two of my current favorites...



No comments: