About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Thursday, December 02, 2010

New layout, new look. You like it? ;) Life has been different lately, in a better way I guess? Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. I met new people, found a new best friend, found a new love, felt how people actually care, climb from where I fell, grown up. It's really sick and tiring to feel unappreciated, and see how people take you for granted again and again. Dear history, please stop repeating yourself alright? So, I've been spending my weekends with my new clique, while devoting my weekdays to my family and school. Mom hasn't been pleasant with the way I am, and it hurts knowing that the person whom you always think understand you the most, suddenly understand you no more. Well, it takes two hands to clap, and I've done my part. I hope she would do hers too, soon.

Last last Saturday, I joined in Chinkoon's birthday celebration with the clique. Had POM examination earlier on, I tried my best to pen down everything I could remember. Steamboat, Sentosa and macs breakfast to end the day off. Laughters were everywhere, but what's beneath? Nobody knows.



















一荣的微笑!

Qia tao faces.























Round faces small eyes ^^v









Photos credits to Shiting as well :)

2010 flies. In just a blink of eye, we're already at the last month of the year. In case you guys didn't notice, my big day is coming soon in just 8 more days! I really really wish for this baby for my birthday.....


Canon G12!!!

I'll marry whoever who gets me this baby I swear (L) Okay la, just kidding. But I doubt my wish would come true la, who will be willing to spend $800+ just for me? In my dreams, perhaps.

Anyways, it's 05:28 now. I feel like ordering macs breakfast, but at the same time I feel tired. What should I do???

It's hard to wait for something you know will never happen, but it's harder to stop when you know it's everything you ever wanted.

No comments: