About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010


Hi people, I'm still alive! And I'm back to revive this almost dead blog of mine. Have you readers forgotten me? I hoped not. Am now using dad's laptop to blog as there was something wrong with my laptop's screen, the screen starts blinking non-stop from the moment I switch on my laptop. White screen, then back to normal, white screen, then back to normal again. Most of the people that I've questioned told me that the problem is either caused by the screen or the graphic card, which means that I could still use it if I'm able to withstand the blinking screen. Laughs. Gotta wait for dad to be back from overseas till I could send it for service, shall just get use to the annoying blinking screen for the time being :\

Accompanied younger sis to Peninsular Plaza last sunday to get her school bag. Alarm was set at 1200, but I snoozed it all the way till 1600. Pro or what? Headed to Lot 1 first to meet a buyer, settled our dinner at macs as well. Walked around the mall for a short while and got ourselves the budget but nice charity bag at Cotton On, hurried off to Peninsular after that as the sky was getting darker by then. After younger sis got her cute hotpink backpack at Peninsular, we decided to go to Bugis next since all it takes is just a 5 minutes train ride. Walked around Bugis Village as usual and came out with only a tee for myself, and a birthday present for someone. Couldn't find any nice vintage backpack nor nice bandage skirt, there's this dress and tank that caught my eye though. Gonna save money and bring them home asap~ Chilled around Iluma once again while getting some foot rest, decided to leave after a short while as there was school for younger sis the next day. Home sweet home then.

















2010 hasn't been a smooth year for me. Regardless in the aspect of family, studies, or love, nothing has been smooth for me. What affected me the most was studies, it'd caused me ending up in a depression state few weeks ago. A few of you may have already know that I've dropped out from ITE and decided to go for private diploma for communication management at Kaplan instead yes? Well, mass communication isn't a popular course in Kaplan, but I guess it doesn't matter as long as I'm interested in it. People around have been asking me about the reason of me dropping out from ITE, all I can say is that ITE doesn't seemed to be a right studying environment for me. I've made new friends there though, Eileen, Juitying, Ivory and Kevin. I couldn't bear to leave you guys, but unfortunately I have to. I wouldn't forget you guys, you guys mustn't forget me too! The thought of going for private O's did came to my mind as well, but all the doubtful thoughts made me changed my mind. What if I fair badly for O's and ended up in ITE once again? What if I ended up wasting another year? All these thoughts kept on haunting me. I used to be in the express stream, yet I dropped to the normal academic stream, and now ended up in Nitec. I've fallen deep enough, I can't afford to fall any deeper. Therefore I guess private diploma is the only best way for me, hope things will start to get smoother from now onwards. Not forgetting to thank those who've helped me by giving me advices and etc. I don't have to mention names, you know who you are :>

I thought I was the right one for you..

No comments: