About Me

My Photo
All time fav♡rites: Family, Music, Food, Photography, Traveling, Pink, Turquoise, Hello Kitty, Taylor Swift and Vampire Diaries.


 viewing now.
viewed since 15 October 2008.

Friday, November 06, 2009


Grabbed the above picture somewhere, it's somewhat meaningful isn't it? Kbox with Amanda last sunday, Enqi joined in as well in the end. It was a last minute decision made, as both Amanda and I stayed awoke all the way till morning and had nothing to do. Others were all dressed up to celebrate Halloween, but the three of us? Self-entertained in an enclosed room, laughs. Had the 2 to 7 singing session, sang and danced like insane girls. Hate Kbox for charging so much for their service charge man, gotta think twice before heading there for singing session next time. Chilled at Mos Burger for a short while and decided to leave early to catch some rest, home sweet home then. Shall let the pictures and videos do the talking, you may view the videos at Youtube instead for better sound effects.









































Grrr, look how bad my phone camera's contrast is when it comes to dark spots. Went for job interview with Jacqueline beloved on wednesday, and town with my dearest mommy and Amanda after that. Took the train to Somerset alone to meet beloved, and there was this crazy teenage fellow who kept glaring at me on the opposite seat. Couldn't take it anymore in the end and decided to glare back, guess what? He actually 'diao' me and alighted at the next stop, like what the heck? I seriously wonder what's the problem with freaks like them man -.- Back to topic, I was so stupid that I almost lost my way while searching for beloved. LOL. Met up with her and walked to Winsland House for the interview, got the job as a beauty consultant and am starting work on the 17th. People, do make use of this period of my free time to ask me out alright? :) Settled our lunch at McDonald's as it was the only place with available seats. Sent beloved to work then, and walked to Far East alone to meet up with mommy and Amanda aftermath. Spent hours shopping around Far East, got myself a new vintage leather bag and a bow hairband. Mommy bought me a bling-bling lanyard, thanks mommy! Dined at the so-called Hong Kong cafe there and decided to head to Bugis next. Junction to get a new pair of M)phosis flip flop, then walked around Street. Decided to leave at around 2200, was so dead beat that I fell asleep throughout the train ride. Home sweet home then.





















Me plus you, Imma tell you one time.

No comments: